Happy New Year! 2012 Here I Come!
2012 will bring a new adventure to my life. I will undertake the task of obtaining my MFA in Creative Writing at the Northwest Institute of Literary Arts. I’m super stoked about this endeavour and ready to absorb all I can. I’ve learned a lot about writing over the past few years, but I know there’s tons more I need/want to know.
With my day job, school and writing I will be trying to figure out how to balance it all out. So I’m thinking I might start the New Year off with one post a week and see how that works out. If I find I can do more than I will, but school work will take priority.
Some things on my New Year’s List
- Wrap up revisions on my MS
- Send off my MS to the agents that asked to see it
- Keeping progressing with Fidalgo Island Writers Guild
- Start my next novel – so looking forward to this
- Write some articles – this was on last years list
- Enjoy life! Enjoy friends! Enjoy family!
Happy New Year and may 2012 bring you many blessings and adventures!