Whew! I Made it to the End!
It’s done. The story most of you know as Vampire Trackers is finished. I’m so stoked to start a more in-depth editing phase. Although, I did quite a bit of editing as I went along, but I know the second half will need a good eyeball. After cutting 30,000 words this summer I’ve been ready to get to the end as I want to start working on another story.
Thank you all for your encouragement of Vampire Trackers, which by the way I’ve given a more fitting name. After my volunteer committments this week December will be all about editing. With the hubs away, that should be pretty easy to do as I won’t be tempted to stay up late to watch movies and eat Christmas candy.
- While the Hubs is Away the Wife Be….Writing #amwriting #writegoal (laradunning.wordpress.com)
- Today Was a Good Day #writing #amwriting (laradunning.wordpress.com)
- I #amediting (aplaceforwriters.wordpress.com)
- NaNo, Marathons & #amwriting (shannagermain2.wordpress.com)
- WIPs on Wednesday (handmadebyclairebear.com)