While the Hubs the Wife Will Be… Writing
The next few months I will be walking around my house alone, well, almost alone. I’ll have some roomies to keep me company. What I won’t have is my husband, who is off to remodel his parents home for 4-6 months, maybe longer. A normal gal might balk at their beloved being gone for so long, but the writer in me is super excited.
I have visions of story after story being written down. Manuscripts piled on my desk, practically falling off. But, in reality I’ve got a more realistic goal of finishing Secrets of Blood – previously known as Vampire Trackers- and starting a new story I’ve had in my head for a while now. I foresee this happening with a lot of chocolate flavored coconut water (my new favorite drink).
Things I am looking forward to whilst he is away
- Writing, writing, social media, writing
- Laundry for one – leaves more time for writing
- Easy dinners for one – leaves more time for writing
- Taking over his closet
- Less noise – will make me concentrate more on writing, at least I think so
Things I will miss
- Our weekend breakfasts together
- Watching Little Women at Thanksgiving
- Making Thanksgiving dinner – so yummy!
- His morning energy – he wakes up talking, I just blink and stare
- His goofiness
For those days I will miss him terribly I have great friends and characters to keep me company. I hope the next few months are creative and productive.